Camp Site Policies & Gite Terms & Conditions
We’re not big fans of rules and we try to have as few as possible. The ones that we do have are designed to give all our guests a fabulous stay at Le Poteau. Our main thing is that we want everyone (us included) to have a fabulous, happy, relaxing time, so simply respect each other and the facilities, smile and say ‘hello’ to everyone you meet.
- Our check-out is at 11:00 to allow access to new arrivals for our 13:00 check-in
- Please park your car in one of the parking areas at the side of the campsite.
- We love campfires and BBQs, but the dry weather in the Gers can make them a hazard. Because of this, campfires aren’t allowed and we ask that all BBQs are kept off the ground.
- Please keep to just one camping unit per pitch (a small extension tent is allowed for the kids if they want independence or you want peace!)
- Please keep dogs on a lead when they’re not in the dog walking field and obviously, please clean up after them (we provide free bags for you).
- One of the reasons we fell in love with Le Poteau was the peaceful serenity it offers to visitors, so please respect your neighbours and keep noise and music low, especially after 22:00.
Gites Terms and Conditions
Apologies in advance but these have to be quite formal!
By paying the booking deposit (or entire rental in case of a late booking) the renter confirms that they have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
- All bookings are provisional until confirmed by e-mail and your deposit/full payment (if a late booking) received.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking we consider to be unsuitable for our property.
- The payment of a 25% non-refundable deposit ensures reservation and is subject to acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- The balance is payable 28 days before the arrival date. If you are booking within 28 days of your arrival date the full amount is payable immediately.
- Period of rental commences at 3:30 pm on day of arrival, and ends at 10.30am on day of departure. Alterations to arrival and departure times are by prior arrangement only.
- On departure the property is to be left in the same state of tidiness and cleanliness that it was on arrival.
- Rental prices includes linen, towels, and the end of stay cleaning. (Please bring your own beach/pool towels).
- Dogs are welcome but please ensure that they are never left unattended in the gite. Dogs are not allowed on any furniture.
- Please report breakages and damages, so that they may be replaced in time for our next guests.
- We regret we cannot be held responsible for interruption in services eg. 4G, swimming pool, electricity, water. We ensure you we will endeavour to do our best to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
- The owners shall not be liable to you or any member of your party for any loss or damage to you, your property or vehicle however caused. We strongly advise holiday insurance which covers you for all accidents. We cannot be held responsible for conditions outside our control e.g. cancelled or delayed flights, restrictive weather, etc. where you are unable to arrive at the property during the period that it is booked.
- The owners reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are believed to be causing a nuisance or are not treating the property with due respect. In this event no refund will be made for the unused portion of the holiday.
- The owners respect the right to your privacy whilst staying in the property but reserve the right to enter the property should this be necessary to carry out urgent repairs.