Camp Site Policies
We’re not big fans of rules and we try to have as few as possible. The ones that we do have are designed to give all our guests a fabulous stay at Le Poteau. Our main thing is that we want everyone (us included) to have a fabulous, happy, relaxing time, so simply respect each other and the facilities, smile and say ‘hello’ to everyone you meet.
- Our check-out is at 11:00 to allow access to new arrivals for our 13:00 check-in
- Please keep to a limit of just one vehicle parked on each pitch. Additional cars can be parked at the small carpark beside our entrance.
- We love campfires and BBQs, but please don’t start one directly on the ground. Fire pits are available for hire and there are BBQs available free for your use on the site.
- Please keep to just one camping unit per pitch (a small extension rent is allowed for the kids if they want independence or you want peace!)
- Please keep dogs on a lead when they’re not in the dog walking field and obviously, please clean up after them (we provide free bags for you).
- One of the reasons we fell in love with Le Poteau was the peaceful serenity it offers to visitors, so please respect your neighbours and keep noise and music low, especially after 23:00.
- Reservations can be made up to 12 months in advance by clicking on our ‘Book now’ link or calling us directly on 00 44 7840 107 056.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% secures your reservation and must be received at least seven days after making your booking.
- Campers can pay their balance on arrival. We ask for the balance on gite bookings to be paid 6 weeks before arrival.
- We’ll hold your reservations until 11:00 on the day after your arrival date. If you haven’t arrived by that time or contacted us, the reservation will be cancelled and the deposit retained.